Fitting the model to experimental data.
Fitting the model to experimental data, to extract recombination and mobility.
Bring meaning to your experimental data by fitting the model against it to extract physical parameters such as mobility and recombination constants. Key features include:
- Extract physical constants from data
- Easy to use fitting interface for importing experimental data, can read .txt, .csv and .dat files.
- Fast fitting using the robust a downhill simplex algorithm
- Fit to steady state or time domain data
- Quickly extract physical constants from experimental
- Watch in real time as the fitting progresses
- Fit to multiple data sets at the same time form the same device, to extract a global set of physical parameters.