1 / 8
2 / 8
3 / 8
4 / 8
5 / 8
6 / 8
7 / 8
8 / 8
Light propagation in solar cells
Ray tracing in an OLEDs
Advanced optical simulation of thin film devices
Gpvdm advanced optical solvers will enable you to understand where photons are being absorbed and generated in your devices.
- Transfer matrix models to understand where sunlight is being absorbed
- An extensive materials data base with n/k parameters as a function of wavelegnth for over 2200 materials.
- The spectra of LEDs, Xenon lamps, and lasers.
- The ability to import your own material and laser spectra so your experiment and simulation match exactly.
- Advanced ray-tracing models to understand how light escapes your device.