On-line user manual
The user manual (html)
The user manual (pdf)
Worksheets for students
Introduction to simulating solar cells - Workbook 1 (pdf)
Click through tutorials
- What is gpvdm
- Installing gpvdm
- Making a new simulation
- Editing electrical parameters
- Optical simulations and adding new optical materials
- Time domain simulations and perovskites
- OFET simulation and finance difference meshing.
- Dumping more data to disk.
- Closing remarks
All of the click through tutorials in one pdf.
- simulating ofets with gpvdm
- Setting up electrical and optical simulations in gpvdm
- Importing new materials into gpvdm
- How to optimize simulations in gpvdm so they run faster
- Importing fdtd charge generation profiles into gpvdm
- Simulating solar cells using a raspberry pi 3.0
- Ray tracing in OLEDs using GPVDM (Organic LEDs)
- Translating gpvdm in to non-english languages
- Overview of recent improvements in gpvdm version 4.72.1
- general purpose photovoltaic model (gpvdm) v4.7 release video
- porting an application from gtk 2.7 to qt 5 (a story of opengl widgets)
- Simulating a single JV curve in the light and dark with gpvdm
- Simulating CELIV transients with gpvdm.
- Performing optical simulations with gpvdm.
Source code documentation
core solver documentation (html)
gui documentation (html)